Thursday, November 13, 2008

There's a wedding around the corner!

Well, I've actually been in Holland for 2 1/2 weeks now!  Wow!  But the weather has been gloomy and rainy so I've been looking at the calender to see if there is some time I could sneak away to Florida.  Doesn't look like it but that's OK, I'm enjoying spending time with friends and family and getting ready for the wedding.  Today SHOULD be busy.  Need to take care of a few things for me for the wedding - get my dress to someone who can take up the hem and return a few things I won't be needing.  We'll see how it goes.  I always have great ambitions.

This week has been relatively quiet.  Larry was in Chicago for a couple nights to meet some customers.  Next week will be a little busier and by Friday we will be "full steam ahead" with something going on every day between wedding "stuff" and Thanksgiving.  Ben and Amanda will be home too so that will be great!  Travis will be home for two more weeks and then he can move into his condo and get his room clean.  All good things!!

I have been getting some pictures of Travis and Allison ready for a slide show for the reception and they are just so cute!!  I may try to post a couple for you to see too.  (If I can remember how to do it - it has been a while.)



                                                                              Travis


                                                                          Allison

No comments: