Tuesday, November 18, 2008

There's "snow" place like Michigan

As they say, if you don't like the weather in Michigan just wait a minute, it will change.  Two weeks ago it was 70 something in Nov. and yesterday we got at least 6 inches of snow.  This morning it is 20 something.  Yikes!!  

What I thought would be a quiet week is filling up with things to do, as usual but how boring would it be otherwise?  Today I am driving down to Gull Lake to get together with my "old" forum group.  It has been a little over a year (or has it been two?  time flies!!) since we were together so we will have a LOT of catching up to do.  I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Amanda emailed me their "schedule" for their upcoming visits to Michigan and I am excited to see them and have them around again.  More good things about weddings and holiday.

Amanda says she will share some "deep thoughts" in her upcoming blogs so I am looking forward to that too.  Maybe she will inspire me to do the same.  ???? We'll see........

For those of you who don't have snow I will share some of ours with you.



1 comment:

Lana Mae Kamer said...

I only like this snow business for the holidays. It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if it stops right after Christmas~you think it might?Yeah, neither do I!