Monday, November 3, 2008

Holland again

We are back in Holland.  Arrived Sat. night about 9:30 so we had Sunday to chill before getting back "into the groove".  Allison had another Shower given by her friend Carol that included some of her friends, Jamie and me.  It was nice to meet some of her friends and it was a nice shower.  She got the Toaster Oven that Travis had his eye on so he should be a happy camper now!  Seems like I have a pretty busy week ahead of me so I should try to get organized and get as much done as I can on the days I have at home.

We had a nice time in FL.  The weather got a little warmer each day.  Allison and I went to Coconut Point on Thursday instead of going to the boat show with Larry and Allison found a few things she still needs for the wedding.  Friday we went to the beach.  We had some clouds come overhead but still got some sunshine too.  The water in the Gulf has cooled down with the cooler weather they have had.  Bad news for swimmers but good news for less of a chance of hurricanes.


No comments: