Saturday, June 7, 2008

June Birthdays

Since my last post I have returned to Michigan (last Sat.) been back to Charlevoix to do more work around the boat house then back to Holland and up to Grand Haven on Wed. for my first day of jury duty.  Didn't get picked for a jury on Wed. and haven't had to go back either.  I need to call again Monday night to see if I have to go in on Tues.  It is only Tues., Wed., and Thurs. that are possiblilities that I might have to go in unless I get picked for a jury then it might run into a Friday but never anything on Mondays.  (Totally confusing, I know).  Anyway it keeps me closer to "home" for the month of June at least during the week.  

Tonight we celebrated my Dad's birthday and the whole family was there except for Ben, Amanda, Travis and Allison and Ashley.  Brad waited on us at Beechwood Inn and then we went to mom and dad's for cake and ice cream.  It was nice to see everyone and to be together for the night.  Seems like there are lots of June birthdays between family and friends.


No comments: