Friday, March 27, 2009

Up North

I arrived "Up North" last night.  Back in Holland for a week to have a baby shower for Allison and then I will fly back next Friday with Jamie and the kids for their spring break.  Jamie picked me up at the airport last night and then we played a game at my house with Jacob.  Chutes and Ladders, while Ashlyn explored the toys she hasn't played with for a while.  It was great to see them and I will see them again this afternoon for a while and then Jamie and I will finish getting things ready for the shower that is at her house tomorrow morning.

Also while I'm here I'll also catch up the Dr., my hairdresser, the "kids" who are here, my mother-in-law and my friends (looking forward to lunch Wed. with Melody!!).  I'm sure the week will go fast but could someone change the weather for Sunday?? I"m hearing something about snow and I'm pretty spoiled now................   :-)

1 comment:

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Yeah, I didn't like that forecast either!Hey, thanks Cheryl for remembering my family during our loss. Appreciated that!