Thursday, October 2, 2008

October already?

Wow, I can't believe October is here.  The time goes by so quickly.  

Today we are getting ready to head back to Holland but we will be back in Charlevoix next weekend for Applefest.  After that I'm not sure if we will make it back before Christmas.  We are hoping to come back between Christmas and New Years with the kids to do some snowmobiling and the kids want to ski and snowboard.  Sounds like fun.

The week went fast here but I did get to do some reading and crocheting and also saw our friends here a few times.  So, as usual the time flew by and I didn't do all I had hoped to but I'm not feeling bad that I didn't do more so that's good too.

It is definitely fall weather, rainy, cloudy....... but a few peeks of the sun here and there.  The trees are turning color and we've seen some pretty reds and yellows here and there this week.  Should be even better by next weekend so I will make sure I bring the camera.

No comments: