Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blog, blog, blog

I don't know why it is so hard for me to just write a little bit every day or even a few times a week but it is not something I look forward to so that makes it harder.  I LOVE to read other people's blogs but I always feel like I don't know what to write.  

So.......

I am still alive, in case a lot of people were wondering!!  Larry and I were in Calgary last week for ICPI meetings.  It's always nice to see the people there but I guess I could have missed it this year.  But I had a nice massage and a great pedicure while I was there.  The hotel we stayed in had a nice spa.  So that was a great treat!!  And I did some reading and some cross-stitching and some walking around the downtown area.  The weather was nice so it was all in all it was a nice "get-a-way" for me but Larry had to work and go to meetings.

Guess we will go get some lunch so that is all for now.  At least I have "updated" my blog for today.

1 comment:

Lana Mae Kamer said...

A massage, heh? That's good! I hate that summer is gone. Bet it was beautiful up there~are they ahead of us in the leaves turning colors? I need to take a nice long ride up north somewhere in the next few weeks! Take care and I hope to see you soon. Glad you're back to bloggin'!